Accelerate Your Application Implementation with GovDataHosting SaaS Connect Program
Cost-effective SaaS implementation and FedRAMP certification for federal agency application providers
GovDataHosting SaaS Connect Program enables a cost-effective, expedient and low risk way to deploy cloud based SaaS solutions for government agencies. Utilizing our FedRAMP JAB certified GovDataHosting Cloud Platform, software vendors and partners can install their applications for use by any government agency in a secure and FISMA compliant cloud designed exclusively for storing sensitive government data.
With GovDataHosting SaaS Connect Program, our implementation partners receive the following set of unique benefits and value:
- Benefit from simplicity of our proven service bundled approach to government cloud SaaS implementation that includes IaaS, SECaaS, DRaaS and Application Support.
- Use of our FedRAMP certified national cloud IaaS infrastructure.
- Optimized cloud costs, scaling and availability options.
- Fully managed technical infrastructure – simply focus on managing your application.
- All-inclusive security compliance service makes complicated FedRAMP compliance easy.
- Your all-inclusive SaaS FedRAMP certification documentation – our security management team will handle it all.
- Access to commonly acceptable reference architecture to ensure compliant SaaS implementation.
- Assigned implementation project manager to oversee all aspects of SaaS technical and security compliance implementation.
- Coordination with your FedRAMP 3PAO to ensure that your assessment artifacts are gathered and communicated to the assessment team.
- Over 400+ assessment artifacts are available from our IaaS implementation library in support of your application.
- Special discounts on hosting and documentation preparation fees for the duration of your initial FedRAMP SaaS authorization lifecycle.
- Quick access to Co-Op advertising funds to help your new SaaS marketing exposure.
Our SaaS Implementation Methodology
Select the right cloud SaaS architecture implementation option for your application.
We assist your SaaS architecture implementation decision by providing secure reference architecture advice based on prior successful implementations.
Deploy the SaaS application in our cloud and implement the appropriate information security controls.
We participate in the security control implementation based on customer-selected SaaS architecture and GovDataHosting services selected by the customer.
Document how the applicable security controls are implemented in your SaaS information system and submit to FedRAMP for review.
Our fully managed security compliance team will generate and document all required SaaS control implementation details –no customer involvement is needed beyond performing a quality assurance review of all documentation.
Hire a FedRAMP certified assessment team to audit your implementation and generate an assessment report.
We will work with your selected assessment team to ensure that assessment efforts progress in the most expedited fashion possible and all applicable IaaS and SaaS artifacts are collected and communicated to the assessment team.
Obtain a SaaS Provisional Authorization To Operate from FedRAMP JAB or an Agency FedRAMP ATO.
Our project management team will participate in periodic status calls and meetings with FedRAMP and/or federal agency stakeholders to address any questions and participate in SaaS briefings to the decision makers as needed.
Perform SaaS information security continuous monitoring based on FedRAMP and NIST requirements.
Our security management team will perform all necessary continuous monitoring activity to maintain your SaaS authorization.