Accelerate through the cloud with our fully-managed FISMA, FedRAMP, and DOD-certified service bundles
Do you have a second?
That's all it takes to generate your own instant price estimate.
Our single-source, integrated services empower Government agencies and their supporting contractors with:
- Convenient, bundled price models and value savings
- Shorter delivery and deployment schedules
- Reduced implementation risk
Faster support, higher uptime, lower cost.
See how we outperform the rest.
|Comparison Benchmark||GovDataHosting||Other Cloud Providers|
|FedRAMP High Impact Certified IaaS|
|Service For U.S. Government Customers/Contractors|
|Multiple Cloud Zones/Power Grids|
|SECaaS Performed By Cloud Provider for Customers|
|DRaaS Performed By Cloud Provider for Customers|
|Technical Support For Customer Applications|
|NIST 800-137 Continuous Monitoring For Customers|
|Cloud Provider Managed Cloud Edge Protection|
|Streamlined A&A/ATO Path For Customers|
|Full Access To Facility/Logs For Auditors|
|Over 400 Inheritable Controls/Audit Artifacts|
|Combined Cost Savings Of At Least 10%|
White glove support 24/7
GovDataHosting is committed to our customers and the mission-critical infrastructures we manage. That’s why we offer the industry’s only 100% infrastructure availability Service Level Agreement.
All inclusive. All in one place.
GovDataHosting provides simple, swift, and government-certified cloud hosting bundles to Federal, state, and local agencies. Our integrated cloud management and security compliance services include cloud resource utilization management, edge perimeter defense, full A&A compliance documentation, system hardening, vulnerability scanning, continuous monitoring, identity management, log analysis, reporting, and audit/assessment support services – all with a single point of contact.
- Fully-managed FISMA/FedRAMP cloud hosting services on a fast-tracked A&A approval path
- NIST RMF compliant, turn-key solutions that lower implementation risk
- PMI-certified implementation management team backed by a U.S.-based support team
- Authorization To Operate (ATO) guarantee
- 100% infrastructure availability SLA
- FedRAMP High Certified IS