GovDataHosting is committed to securing our nation’s most critical data, software, and systems. Our single-source, integrated cloud infrastructure and cloud hosting services enable agencies and their supporting contractors to protect their assets and accelerate their transition to the cloud. Now, we’ve built a comprehensive solution tailor-made to advance the cloud mission objectives of the Department of Defense (DoD).
By combining the power of AWS cloud services with robust security compliance and technical management services, GovDataHosting supports a wide spectrum of DoD-specific missions and requirements, including the Authorization To Operate (ATO) needed to meet DoD’s security control requirements and compliance policy. Can the DoD confidently embrace the cloud? It can with GovDataHosting.
Customized Cloud Solutions with Fully-managed Services
Whether you are deploying a new application or migrating to a DoD-compliant cloud platform, GovDataHosting ensures you meet all security and compliance requirements to confidently achieve your DoD mission.
Our managed services relieve the operational burden of managing the security controls, operating system, containers, middleware, and applications that are associated with a DoD-compliant infrastructure. What’s more, we provide an all-inclusive service bundle combined with associated security compliance and technical managed services, including:
- DoD-compliant cloud system security design
- System network and server hardening
- Periodic configuration and patch management
- Periodic vulnerability scanning
- Disaster recovery managed services
- Protecting data in transit and at rest
- Firewall management
- Credential management
- Identity and access management
- VPC network configurations
- DoD-compliant security operations center (SOC) security event monitoring
- DoD-compliant incident response and reporting processes
GovDataHosting offers a streamlined and customized cloud implementation approach by offering a choice between the GovDataHosting Cloud Platform or AWS GovCloud to meet a variety of demanding DoD security and compliance standards – including DoD Instruction 8500.01 Cybersecurity and DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC SRG), which outlines the security model by which DoD leverages cloud service providers along with the security controls and requirements necessary for using cloud-based solutions
Meet a Variety of Security and Compliance Standards, including ITAR, FedRAMP, DFARS, and DoD (SRG) Impact Levels
We help DoD mission owners identify the Impact Level needed to meet compliance based on a combination of the sensitivity of the information to be stored, managed, and transmitted in the cloud and the potential impact of an event that results in the loss of confidentiality, integrity, or availability of that information.
- Impact Level 2 (IL2) is best suited to provide compliance for public-facing websites or publicly releasable data, as well as non-public unclassified data where the unauthorized disclosure of information could be expected to have an adverse effect on the organization and their personnel.
- Impact Level 4 (IL 4) is used for DoD controlled or non-controlled unclassified information, non-critical mission information, and non-national security systems information.
- Impact Level 5 (IL5) caters to DoD higher sensitivity controlled unclassified information, mission-critical information, and national security systems information.
- Impact Level 6 (IL6) accommodates DoD classified SECRET and national security systems information.
The allowable risk and associated Impact Level help inform whether the GovDataHosting Cloud Platform or AWS GovCloud is best suited for your mission objectives. Speak with a cloud transition specialist at GovDataHosting to find out more. Together, we’ll design a highly secure, compliant, scalable, and cost-efficient cloud solution.